Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 New Recipes

Sorry, no pictures today! It's hard to remember to take pictures of you food because I just want eat it up! But, here is the 1st recipe. I got it from my friend, Carla. I made it last week and it is sooo good!

Pasta Salad

3 TBSP white vinegar
2/3 cup olive oil
2 tsp. dried basil
2 TBSP chopped green onions
2 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp black pepper

Mix all these ingredients together in a blender. Then pour over:

8 oz cooked and cooled spiral tri-color pasta
1 small green pepper cut in thin strips
1 small red pepper cut in thin strips
1 tomato cut into wedges
1/2 c sliced black olives
6 oz crumbled feta cheese

This is so good and a great side dish for a BBQ!

Now, here is the next recipe. I made this for dinner tonight! I found this a long time ago in a magazine and I sorry that I don't remember which one! It was one that they sell in the check-out isle in the grocery store. It is good, fast, and easy!

Pizza Crescent Braids

Take 1 container of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Press into a large rectangle in the center of a cookie sheet. Put your toppings down the middle. We like spaghetti sauce, pepperonis, black olives, cooked ham and mozzarella cheese. Then, make cuts along the sides of the dough and fold over, kinda like a braid, over the toppings. Place in a 350 degree oven and bake until browned about 13 to 15 minutes.

So, there you go! Hope you enjoy these as much as we do, well did!

~Sarah T.

No comments: