Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Squares

I love fall! It is by far my favorite time of year! The feeling and crispness in the air, the beautiful fall colors on the trees and of course... the food! And today, my house is filled with the smell of delicious fall food! I am making this Apple-Crisp for my daugther's school class, and I also made these Pumpkin Pie Squares!





Pumpkin Pie Squares from Pillsbury Casseroles and Slow Cooker Meals



Crust:

3/4 c flour

3/4 c rolled oats

1/2 c chopped nuts

1/2 c butter, softened

1 box (4-serving size) butterscotch pudding *I can't find butterscotch pudding at the Commissary, so I used vanilla instead and it came out great!*



Mix together crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.



Filling:

2 eggs

1 c flaked coconut, if desired *I left this out... Not a coconut fan.*

1 1/2 tea pumpkin pie spice

1 15 oz can pumpkin pie filling (2 cups)

1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk



Beat eggs. Then stir in remaining ingredients. Pour over crust.



Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Cool completely and serve with Cool-Whip. Refrigerate leftovers.


P.S.-Sorry, I have had no time for pictures! We are getting ready to leave town for about 4 weeks! We are lucky I have even had time to cook!!



~Sarah T.

1 comment:

julia christine said...

I love fall too! And this looks delicious!